Once you make the decision to move out of your home, the days ahead can be overwhelmingly busy with planning your future and packing your household. At Mashcole Property Management, Inc., we hope that by keeping open a strong channel of communication, we can make this transition as smooth as possible for you.
THIRTY-DAY NOTICE OF RESIDENT(S) INTENT TO VACATE
*All fields are required, please type N/A if something does not apply.
Intends to terminate the tenancy and move from the premises located at:
It is understood as follows:
- That a Thirty Day Notice of Intent to Vacate is required by Section 1946 of California Civil Code for month-to-month tenancies
- For a Resident on a fixed-term lease, a Thirty Day Notice of Intent to Vacate does not relinquish Resident from any obligation of the lease, including payment to the end of the lease term
- Resident’s possession of the apartment remains in effect until all belongings are removed and all keys returned
- Except as provided by law, rent is due and payable up to and including the final date of possession, or thirty (30) days after service of this notice to Manager, whichever is later
- Resident cannot use the security deposit as last month’s rent. Rent is payable through the termination of the tenancy